Users can access OurMeeting through our mobile applications for various mobile operating systems, through our website docwolves.ourmeeting.eu and related sub-sites and sub-domains at users.ourmeeting.eu. A “Device” is any device used to access OurMeeting, including without limitation a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic devices. A “User” is an individual user of OurMeeting.
DocWolves respects and guarantees the privacy by complying with the Personal Data Protection Act and the European Privacy Guideline (95/46/EG). Our Privacy Regulations reflect the regulations that are applied to the personal data registration via OurMeeting.
1. The information we collect and store
We may (and solely) collect and store the following information when running OurMeeting:
– Personal Information you provide. When you use the OurMeeting application(s), we collect some information such as your email address, username, and password. When you contact customer support or give us feedback about the product, we may keep records of these communications.
– System configuration and device data logs. When you use OurMeeting, we automatically record information from your Device, its software, and your activity using OurMeeting. This may include the Device’s ID (“IMEI/Serial Number” or “Mac address”), Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, system configuration information, and other interactions with OurMeeting. We use this information solely for license management, service administration, and for security purposes.
– Click trail information. The information collected and shared through this technology is non-personally identifiable. We also collect anonymous visitor information about how you utilize our website, such as IP addresses, browser types, referring pages, and pages visited. We use this information (a) to perform anonymous statistical analysis of web page traffic patterns, (b) to administer our website and servers, and (c) to improve our services.
2. How we use personal information
– Personal information. When using OurMeeting, we may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information is or may be used: (I) to improve OurMeeting, (II) to register your use of OurMeeting, (III) to better understand your needs and interests, (IV) to personalize and improve your experience, and (V) to provide or offer software updates and product announcements.
– Analytics. We also collect some information using logging and cookies, such as IP address, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. We use this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of OurMeeting, for OurMeeting’s technical administration, to increase OurMeeting’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify that users have the authorization needed for OurMeeting to process their requests.
3. Information sharing and disclosure
– Your personal information. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may, however, share or disclose your information with your consent, for example if you use a third party application to access your account..
– Non-private or non-personal information. We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of OurMeeting.
4. Changing or deleting your information
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct, or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by contacting us. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update it through the Settings management functions, or delete it by contacting us. In some cases we may retain copies of your information if required by law. For questions about your Personal Information on OurMeeting, please contact email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry within 10 business days.
5. Data retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide services to you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide services to you, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion.
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website or our mobile applications, you can contact us at email@example.com.